Sunday, October 17, 2010

Assignment 4

In this commencement of Steve Jobs there were many lessons that we can learn. Connecting the dots is all about the things that happen in our life. Our life is very important. We have to do things in a right way. There are many trials that we have to face. There are good and bad reasons. All the things that we will encounter in the future are just a challenge for us. It is just like a game. You can win or lose. You have to accept the reality of life. Failure is just a lesson for us to learn and to be taught. In everything we do in this life, do what you want that you think is right.
That’s why we have to find what we love most. In my life, I have no doubt what I’ve been before. Life is so confusing. Why? Because we don’t know what will happen to us in the future. Many things will come to us. Just trust yourself in everything you do, don’t be afraid in dealing with a things that you feel you can’t do. Just like lifting a baby in the air. They really don’t know what will happen to them.
You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them by looking backward. So we have to learn from what went before. Yeah! That is true. 'Cause when you connect the dots looking forward, you are just expecting it. Expecting on something that will never happen feels like, we are dying.

The second story is all about the Love and Lost. Love is the things that we care for. The things that we like. The things that we want. In life, not all the things that we want will just come to us. Finding what we love can lead us to a better life.

“Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for you lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As will all the matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle. “
In that quotation from Steve, I was inspired. We have to believe of what we want and what we love. Losing what we love is the hardest part. We have to accept the fact. But there’s always a rainbow after a rain. Trials are just a test for us. Don’t give up if there’s something you give. Don’t be scared. Just love what you do. Just enjoy what life brings to us.
Just like in a relationship, you have to do your best. Being able to love and to be love is the happiest moment that I encounter.

The last story is about Death. I’m afraid of death. I’m so scared to think about this. I know all of us are afraid of death. In the story of Steve Job, God has given him a second chance in his life. Every time I see myself in death is just like living in a useless life. It’s so hard to admit that sometimes I want to end this life. I don’t know why. So tired to face all the challenges in my life, but I know there’s something good that will come to me. Even I want to surrender; I’m just enjoying what I have right now. Do what you want, tim



Lessons of hope and inspiration I have learned in the past is such a great thing to me. Stay hungry for all the things that will happen to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment